Live-Cell-Imaging Core Lab
Live-cell imaging has become one of the most important techniques in modern cell biology. The Live-Cell-Imaging Core Laboratory of the Institute of Plant and Microbial Biology provides users with on-site tutorial services and technical supports on light and fluorescence microscopy, Delta Vision microscopy, confocal microscopy and laser microdissection and capturing technology.
Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope:：
- 1. Zeiss LSM 510 Meta (upright, 2004), Argon 458/477/488/514 nm; HeNe/543 nm; HeNe/633 nm;
- 2. Zeiss LSM 510 Meta (upright, 2007), Diode 405nm; Argon 458/477/488/514 nm; HeNe/543 nm; HeNe/633 nm
- 3.Zeiss LSM880 with Airyscan (upright, 2015) , Diode 405nm; Argon 458//488/514 nm; DPSS 561 nm; HeNe/633 nm
- Laser Microdissection and Pressure Catapulting System (Zeiss Palm, 2008)
- Cell Imaging System of High Resolution, Delta Vision Core (Applied Precision Inc. Delta Vision Core, 2010)
- Polarizing Microscope and Abrio Imaging System(LC-PolScope, 2007)
- Stereo Fluorescent Microscope (Zeiss Lumar V12, 2005)
- Inverted Fluorescent Microscope (Zeiss Axiovert S100, 1999)
- Upright Fluorescent Microscope (Zeiss Axio Imager Z1, 2005)
- Quantitative Fluorescence and Bioluminescence Imaging(XENOGEN IVIS System, 2006)
- Workstation with MetaMorph & Imaris image analysis.